RARE 6-speed manual
Garaged since new
One owner car in excellent condition
Lava Gray exterior, black leather interior
All services up to date including timing belt replacement. Needs nothing!
Mildly-modded to make it a much more fun with wheels, tires, downpipe and REVO software. That’s it.
I ordered this car from Paul Miller Audi in Parsippany, NJ and took delivery in May 2007. It is loaded. Options include:
- S-Line Sport Package
- Leather sport seats
- Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights
- Open Sky glass roof
- Bose Premium Sound
- Satellite radio
- Heated seats and mirrors
- Rear side airbags
Car has been serviced exclusively by Speedsport Tuning in Danbury, CT.
All warranty work has been performed by Danbury Audi.
- 4-16” snow tires on extra wheels
- Audi summer carpeted floor mats and Audi winter floor mats
- Original factory downpipe
- All manuals
Car has never been in an accident and all paint is original and in great shape.
- Clean CarFax!
- No door dings
- Clear bra since new on front bumper, headlights, front of hood, and mirrors.
- Less than 2k on New Max-Performance Vredestein Ultrac Vorti tires (comparable to Michelin Pilot 4) Phenomenal tires with outstanding grip in both dry and wet.
- VMR V708 RS4 replica wheels in gunmetal
- Synthetic oil since new (more frequently than manufacturer specs)
- Exterior protected with AMMO Care Care products
- Hawk HPS brake pads
Four tires: (111k miles)
Timing belt: (109k miles)
Water pump and thermostat: (109k miles)
Rear Brake pads and rotors: (112k miles)
Brake fluid flush: (112k miles)
Front Brakes pads and rotors: (105k miles)
Air filter: (113k miles)
Spark plugs (83k miles)
Clutch and flywheel: (72k)
High-flow cat downpipe: (79k)
Revo Stage II software: (72k)
Airbag recall completed April 2017 at Danbury Audi
That’s the good stuff. So what’s wrong with it?
Small scuffs/scratches on rear bumper from some knucklehead in a parking lot
Rear tow hook cover is missing. I’ve replaced it twice. Not doing it again.
Driver seat has two small rips in pleather.
That’s it. This car needs nothing! It has been well-maintained and well-cared for!
So, why am I selling it? The simple answer is to make room in the garage for a new car. I’m finally biting the bullet and getting an AWD vehicle. But it was not an easy decision. I’ve owned the A3 at least 3X longer than any other car I’ve ever owned. I still love driving it. But right now I want something a bit more off-road focused…so the Audi gets to go to a new home.
If you can find a better, more fun, more reliable daily driver for under 10k, buy it!
Call Roger at 203-733-0673 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org